- The Supco SPP8E Compressor Hard Start Booster Capacitor is brand new and comes sealed with a Supco factory plastic see-through cover.
- If you have a locked compressor, sluggish compressor or an air conditioner that has to work in a low voltage environment then the SPP8E might help out.
- I have seen the SPP8E save many a compressor from the junk yard.
- If you have an air conditioning system that is between 1 ton and 5 tons then the SPP8E would be the compressor Super Boost you would need to purchase.
- We included the SPP8E compressor super boost for those air conditioning systems larger than 3 tons.
- The Supco E Class Super Boost hard start utilizes electronic potential relay technology in conjunction with a backup safety timing circuit to provide a safe, reliable start device.
- The SPP8E utilizes voltage sensing, instant restart and a backup safety timing circuit.
- The SP8E is the same as the SPP6, but utilizes some extra features that are not found on the SPP6.
- The SPP8E is rated for air conditioning systems from 1 ton on up to 5 tons.