- The Supco SPP6E Compressor Hard Start Booster Capacitor is brand new and comes in a Supco factory sealed plastic cover.
- If you have a locked compressor, sluggish compressor or an air conditioner that has to work in a low voltage environment then the SPP6E might solve your problem.
- I have seen the Compressor Hard Start Boosters save many an air conditioning unit from the junk yard.
- The Supco E Class Super Boost hard start utilizes electronic potential relay technology in conjunction with a backup safety timing circuit to provide a safe, reliable start device.
- The SPP6E utilizes voltage sensing, instant restart and a backup safety timing circuit.
- The SPP6E is rated for air conditioning systems from 1/2 ton on up to 3 tons. We have a picture of the SPP6E below with a picture of the installation instructions. The SPP6E has saved many a compressor from the junk yard.
- FYI: (For your information): 1/2 ton would be equal to a 6,000 BTU window unit. 3 tons would be equal to a 36,000 BTU outdoor air conditioning unit. One ton of air conditioning is equal to 12,000 BTU’s. A 3 ton air conditioner under ideal operating conditions would remove 36,000 BTU’s of heat from your home in one hour.