- The TRR01729 American Standard Trane Furnace Transformer is brand new and comes in a Service First OEM Factory Parts box.
- This transformer replaces part numbers: C340041P05, TRR01816, TRR01755.
- The TRR01729 is a low voltage American Standard, Trane furnace transformer.
- FYI: The TRR01729 American Standard Trane Furnace Transformer, transforms 110 volts AC into 24 volts AC so that the low voltage components on the furnace can operate. You can check the voltage on most control boards between the C (Com) and R (Red) terminals to determine if the low voltage transformer is operating correctly. If you aren’t getting 24 to 28 volts AC between C and R then you might have a burnt out transformer of a blown fuse on the control board.
- If you have a Trane or American Standard furnace with a bad or noisy transformer, then we have the transformer for you!
- This is a brand new American Standard, Trane OEM furnace transformer with a 115 volt primary and 24 volt secondary.
- The TRR01729 Trane transformer is rated at 35 VA.
- The TRR01729 comes in an OEM factory parts box.
- I see this transformer installed on many of the Trane American Standard Furnaces.