- The B1340020S Goodman Furnace Blower Motoris brand new and comes neatly packed in a Goodman factory box.
- Sometimes Goodman sends us a motor made by U.S. Motors instead of the Genteq motor.
- The B1340020S Goodman Furnace Blower Motor is a 1/2 horsepower Goodman furnace blower motor that is used on many Goodman, Janitrol furnace models.
- This is a 3 speed blower motor that has Black (high speed), Blue (medium speed), Red (low speed). It also has a white (neutral, common wire) and two brown wires for the capacitor hookup.
- The specifications on this motor are:
- 1/2 horsepower, 115 volt, 1075 RPM fan motor.
- This motor is approximately 5 5/8″ in diameter and has an approximate body depth of 5″.
- Shaft length is 3 3/4″. Lead wire length is 24.”
- This should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes a new 10 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.
- Please see the list of furnace models this motors is used on below.
The B1340020S Motor is used on the following Goodman Janitrol Furnace Models:
GUN/GUS (75-100), GMP (75-125-3), GDT (090-120), GMNT080-4, GMNT100-4, GMT070-4A, GMT090-4A, GMT090-5A, GMT115-5A, GMTH045-3, GD100-4, GDE080-4, GDI100-4, GDT090-4A, GDT115-5A, GDX080-4, GMN080-4, GMN100-4, GMP(075-100-125-4), , GMPH050-3, GMPN(080,100)-4, GMTH045-3A, GPD(100,125-4), GSM(080,100-4), GSMS(80,100-4), GSU(080-1000-4), GUE(075-100-125-4), GUI(075100-125-4), GUN075-3B, GUN100-4B, GUS075-3, GUS100-4, GUX080-4