- The HC35VE230 Bryant Carrier Condenser Fan Motor is brand new and comes in a Factory Authorized Parts box.
- The motor has HC35VE230A on the motor label, but Bryant and Carrier leave the “A” off their part numbers so the part number is actually HC35VE230.
- This motor replaces older Bryant, Carrier condenser fan motor part numbers: HC35VE208A, HC35VE209A, HC35VE230A, P251-5806, HC35VE209 and HC35VE208.
- This Condenser fan motor is used in 49 Bryant, Carrier air conditioner and heat pump models. Please see the list of units where this motor is used below.
- This is a Bryant, Carrier OEM, 1/8 horsepower, 208-230 volt, .80 Amp, 1125 RPM condenser fan motor. This motor is 5 5/8″ in diameter and has a body depth is 3 1/2″. The shaft length is: 3″. Lead length is 42.” The motor does have two oil ports where you can oil the motor bearings occasionally.
- This motor should make a simple change-out and should be easy to install since it is an OEM motor.
- This motor includes a new 5 MFD, 370 volt run capacitor.