- The CP-22T DiversiTech Condensate Pump is a brand new 115 volt, Genuine DiversiTech condensate pump.
- The CP-22T is suitable for use with condensate from high efficiency condensing furnaces and boilers which produce acidic condensate.
- The Diversitech condensate pump model CP-22T replaces Beckett CB201TUL & Little Giant VCMA-20ULST.
- The pump comes with 20′ of 3/8″ condensate drain tubing.
- Pump Dimensions Are: Length: 11 3/8″, Width: 5 1/8″, Height to top of drain opening: 4 1/2″, Height to top of pump: 6 1/2″
- The CP-22T DiversiTech Condensate Pump features include:
- Powerful 22′ Lift.
- Vibration dampening feet and motor mounts for quiet operation.
- Metal hang tabs, with four inlet holes for easy mounting.
- A clear indicator display.
- A float switch and check valve.
- A pan pill dispenser to prevent algae and sludge build up.
- Below we tell about the general pump operation and special features that the CP-22T DiversiTech Condensate Pump has: This is an excellent condensate pump!
General Operation: The CP-22T condensate pump is designed to automatically remove the condensate water that collects from appliances such as air conditioners, high efficiency furnaces and de-humidifiers. The pump has a built-in tank that collects the water from the appliance. When the water collected reaches sufficient level inside the pump tank, the pump switches on and pumps the water to a remote location for disposal. When the tank is sufficiently empty the pump automatically shuts off. The pump is capable of lifting water to its rated 22′ height and is equipped with a check valve that prevents water from flowing back into the tank when the pump shuts off. The pump is outfitted with lights that show the status of power available, motor running and high water (alarm) conditions. The pump is also equipped with a switch that activates when the water in the tank reaches an overflow condition. The overflow safety switch may be connected (optional) to turn off the appliance if the high water condition occurs. The switch also has an alarm terminal (optional hookup) that may optionally be connected to an audible alarm or remote indicator light to indicate a trouble condition. This pump comes in an OEM DiversiTech box with 20′ of 3/8″ ID Clear Vinyl tubing, Installation and Safety Instructions.