- The Diversitech condensate pump low profile comes with 20′ of Clear Vinyl Drain Tubing.
- The Diversitech condensate pump low profile pump replaces Hartell KL-20-1UL, Beckett CL201UL & Little Giant VCC-20ULS.
- The CP-22-LP DiversiTech Low Profile Condensate Removal Pump is a brand new 115 volt, low profile condensate pump which is suitable for use with condensate from high efficiency condensing furnaces and boilers which produce acidic condensate.
- The CP-22-LP has a 22′ lift compared to most pumps that have a 20′ lift.
- Features of the CP-22-LP DiversiTech Low Profile Condensate Removal Pump include:
- Vibration dampening feet and motor mounts for quiet operation.
- Metal hang tabs with four inlet holes for easy mounting.
- A clear indicator display.
- Float switch.
- Check valve, and pan pill dispenser.
- Integrating the CP-22-LP into your system is easy. 1/4″ inch quick connect terminals provide easy connection to the optional built in overflow switch.
- 3 terminals are provided allowing flexibility to connect air-handler shut-down and optional alarm as needed.
- The new CP-22LP comes packed with all the same great features found in the CP-22, but now in a low profile package.
- This pump is only 4 3/8″ tall so it’s a good fit for those instances where s pace is at a premium. The reservoir holds 1/3 gallon.
- Suitable for use with condensate up to 160ºF.
- Comes in a DiversiTech OEM Factory box.