- The C6437502 Amana Furnace Flame Sensor is brand new and is an exact OEM (original Equipment Manufacturer’s) flame sensor for many Amana furnaces.
- The exposed metal is about 2 1/4″ long, the white ceramic is 1 1/2″ long.
- The flame sensor screws in with one screw.
- The C6437502 flame sensor replaces old part number C64375-1 and is an exact replacement for part numbers 10-760 and 760-401.
- We have a comprehensive list of furnace model where this flame sensor is used below.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off.