- The 41-401 Amana Goodman Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a brand new furnace hot surface ignitor that comes packed in a factory OEM Robertshaw Uni-Line box.
- This is a Uni-Line Brand replacement ignitor for the Amana OEM Part number D9918202A.
- The Robertshaw’s 41-401 Series Norton Hot Surface Ignitors delivers dependable ignition for heating systems of every description.
- The 41-401 ignitor is used on furnaces, boilers, rooftop heaters, infrared burners, unit heaters, water heaters and many other types of HVAC equipment.
- We would love to help you out and have your business!
- The 41-401 Series Hot Surface Ignitors are made of high purity recrystalized silicon carbide which combines physical and thermal strength with stable electrical properties.
- The 41-401 Series are designed to reach ignition temperatures within 17 seconds.
- These Hot Surface Ignitors have 18-gauge nickel chrome lead wires embedded and metalized in place for maximum holding strength and electrical conductivity.
- The lead wires are also enclosed with a special high-temperature fiberglass insulation providing total electrical protection.
- Note: All 41-400 series ignitors are 120 VAC models.
- Ceramic Block Style: A, 1-5/8″ wide
- Terminal Connector Type: A
- Lead Wire Length: 4-1/2″