- We sell a brand new genuine OEM American Standard, Trane furnace Flame Sensor Part number SEN00355.
- The SEN00355 is a popular furnace flame sensor that is used on many of the older Trane American Standard furnaces.
- The SEN00355 replaces Flame Sensor Part Numbers: SEN00246 and SEN00334.
- The SEN00355 American Standard Trane Furnace Flame Sensor comes in an OEM Service First factory sealed parts bag.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off.