- This is a brand new genuine OEM York Furnace flame sensor part number: S1-2702-311P.
- The S1-2702-311P is a 90 Degree Bend furnace Flame Sensor Rod.
- The flame sensor comes in a sealed factory source 1 parts bag.
- The S1-2702-311P York Furnace Flame Sensor is used on furnace model numbers that begin with: BGD (050-125), BGM (050-125), BGU (050-150), FG8 (050-150), G8C (050-150), GMB (050-125), GUB (050-150), L8C (050-125), MGP (050-150), ODF (050-150), UGA (075-100).
- The S1-2702-311P York furnace flame sensor is approximately 3″ long (from the terminal end to the turn) then it makes a 90 degree turn. The white ceramic is 1 1/2″ long.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off.