- The 42-23116-09 Electric Furnace Sequencer is brand new and comes sealed in a Protech OEM factory parts bag.
- Below we have a list of Rheem Ruud air handlers where this sequencer is used.
- There are several different types of sequencers. In the trade we refer to them as, “1 stack,” 2 stack,” “3 stack,” “4 stack.”
- The following was written directly from the installation instruction book. The sequencers we sell below are, “direct replacement units for sequencing both fan and heat. It can be used in a broad range of gas and electric heating equipment and many other applications where time delay is required. The sequencers we sell have a solid-state 24 volt heater, used to energize the control, and a variety of normally open contact sets. These contacts close and open within specified timings and are used to control the furnace fan and heating elements on demand from a room thermostat. These sequencers meet a wide variety of timing requirements and assures long life at high electrical loads as well as minimum radio and TV interference. Each sequencer is stamped with timing specifications. For example, H1-20 C40-110 means the ON time for heating is 1 to 20 seconds and the OFF time for cooling is 40 to 110 seconds. The first contacts turn ON first and turn of OFF last.
- The 42-23116-09 electric furnace sequencer is a 4 stack electric furnace sequencer.