- The IGN00145 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a brand new OEM ignitor that comes in an Trane, American Standard OEM factory Service First box.
- The IGN00145 ignitor is a new, upgraded Trane furnace hot surface ignitor that replaces old part numbers: IGN00117 and IGN00104 as of November 2010.
- The mounting is the same as the IGN00117. The only difference is the white porcelin is round on the IGN00145.
- The IGN00117 ignitor had a rectangular white porcelain shape.
- The IGN00145 ignitor is a Silicon Nitride 80 volt ignitor just like the IGN00117.
- The ignitor comes in a kit with a mounting bracket.