- The IGN00030 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a genuine Trane, American Standard OEM part that comes neatly packed in a factory OEM Service First parts box
- It is best to replace your furnace ignitor with a genuine O.E.M (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part when possible.
- The IGN00030 has a Norton Model #271M on the plug.
- On the box it says, “This ignitor for use with White Rodgers 50E47-60 Ignition Systems Only.”
- We recommend having a spare ignitor on hand because furnace ignitors are the most common part to fail on furnaces that have ignitors. We keep spare ignitors for our family, neighbors and friends.