- The IGN00026 American Standard Trane Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is a genuine Trane O.E.M. part that comes in an OEM factory Service First box.
- It is best to replace your furnace hot surface igniter with a genuine O.E.M. (Original Equipment Manufacturer) furnace igniter whenever possible.
- We recommend keeping an extra ignitor on hand in case of an emergency on a cold winter night, holiday or weekend. We keep extra ignitors for our relatives, neighbors and friends.
- The IGN00026 has a Norton Model #201 on the plug.
- The IGN00026 replaces part numbers: IGN40, IGN00040 and IGN26.
- On the box it says, “This ignitor for use with Fenwal Ignition Systems Only.”