- This is a brand new Genuine OEM (original equipment manufacturers) Amana furnace hot surface ignitor part number D9918202A.
- The D9918202A Amana Goodman Furnace Hot Surface Ignitor is the OEM replacement ignitor for many Amana and Goodman furnaces.
- We have a comprehensive list of furnaces where this ignitor is used below.
- FYI: The furnace hot surface ignitor works with other control components within your furnace to ignite the gas burners in your furnace’s heat exchanger. Common ignitor failure reasons are breakage, moisture or other control problems. We have a furnace hot surface ignitor troubleshooting page with two YouTube videos that show how to test and troubleshoot furnace hot surface ignitors.
- All ignitors are OEM Genuine Amana Goodman ignitors that are tested before shipping from the factory.
- This ignitor replaces Norton’s 201A & 271A ignitors. It also replaces the Uni-line 41-401 ignitors.
- The red wire lead length is 4 1/2 inches.