- The B13701-45 Goodman Janitrol Furnace Limit Rollout Switch is used on many Goodman and Amana furnaces to protect the furnace from overheating.
- This Goodman rollout limit switch is brand new.
- We purchase these from our local Goodman supplier.
- This is a manual reset rollout switch which has to be manually reset by pushing down on the center button if the limit senses temperatures above 300 degrees it will need to be reset.
- FYI:*Please remember to get your furnace checked out by a qualified heating & air conditioning technician if any of these rollout switches have been tripped. You could possibly have a leak in your heat exchanger and a Carbon Monoxide producing condition. We do not want to see any of you get sick or hurt!
- The B13701-45 limit rollout is used on the following Goodman Amana furnace models: GMT (All), GDT (All), GMTH (All), GMNT (All), GDS80904BNA, GDS80904BXA, GDS81155CNA, GDS80453ANA, GDS80703ANA, GDS80703AXA, GMS80704BNA, GHS80453ANA, GHS80704BNA, GHS80905CNA, GMS80453ANA, GMS80453AXA, GMS80703ANA, GMS81155CXA, GMS80704BXA, GMS80903BNA, GMS80904BNA, GMS80905CNA, GMS80905CXA, GMS81155CNA, GMS81405DNA, GMV80703BXA, GMV80905CXA, GMV81155CXA