- The B1172601 Goodman furnace flame sensor is a brand new OEM furnace flame sensor that is found on many Amana, Goodman and Janitrol spark ignition furnaces.
- The B1172601 Goodman Furnace Spark Ignition Flame Sensor is used on many model GUI and GUPI furnaces.
- This flame sensor is referred to as, “Spark Ignition Sensor”.
- My Armstrong supplier said that the Armstrong furnaces either use the B1172601 flame sensor or they have the Honeywell Smart Valve Q3400A Flame Rod Assembly in their furnaces.
- The flame sensor looks almost like a pencil and is 3 3/16″ long and is 5/16″ in diameter on the spade terminal end.
- FYI: The most common problem that we see when a flames sensor is not working properly is: The furnace main gas burners ignite, the main gas burners stay on for only 8 to 10 seconds, then the burners shut right back off.