- The 323901-701 Bryant Carrier Hot Surface Ignitor Bracket is one part that you might need when trying to install the LH33ZS004 ignitor.
- I hope you do not need this bracket, but it is always good to have one on hand in case you do need one.
- I thought that I would add this bracket to our site because I have bent a few of the brackets installing the ignitors in the Bryant Plus 90 and 90I furnaces.
- If the ignitor holding bracket is bent or messed up it will allow air to come into the furnace’s combustion chamber and the furnace will not work properly because the pressure switch will not close.
- Sometimes you have to bend the ignitor bracket holder back to get the ignitor out. I have bent these before where the bracket will no longer hold the ignitor secure enough and will cause an air leak.
- The 323901-701 ignitor bracket is brand new and comes in a factory sealed parts bag.