- The 1087562 ICP Heil Tempstar Heat Pump Defrost Control Board is a brand new OEM defrost board that comes in a Fast OEM parts box.
- The 1087562 is a popular defrost control board that is used on many International Comfort Products, Heil, Tempstar Arcoaire and Comfortmaker Heat Pump units.
- It is recommended to replace the defrost sensor when replacing the defrost control board. Our ICP supplier told me that the 1172766 defrost temperature sensor is used with the 1087562 defrost board.
- If you are having trouble with your heat pump defrost then you might need a new defrost control board or defrost thermostat.
- FYI (For Your Information): If your heat pump is turning into a block of ice in the winter time then you might be low on refrigerant charge or you might need a new heat pump defrost control or defrost thermostat. This problem can also be attributed to a stuck reversing valve.
- The 1087562 defrost control replaces Honeywell part number 1084-83-100A.