- The 1003687 ICP Heil Tempstar Furnace Pressure Switch Tubing that we sell is brand new 1/8″ inside diameter tubing the comes in a Fast OEM Parts box or bag.
- I purchase furnace pressure switch tubing from our ICP (International Comfort Products) parts supplier.
- The pressure switch tubing in one simple inexpensive part that I see fail many times during the winter months.
- The tubing connects to the pressure switch on one end and the hot draft inducer on the other end.
- The draft inducer gets real hot. The sensor tube end that is attached to the draft inducer will break or crack. When this happens the pressure switch can not sense that the vent is open, so the pressure switch stays open, and you do not get any furnace ignition.
- You might want to look at your pressure switch tubing to make sure the end attached to the draft inducer is not cracked or brittle.